Viking Electronics K-1900-9 AC Powered Single
AC Powered Dialer with Increased Toll Restriction and Added Versatility
The K-1900-9 may be used with any standard Touch Tone phone to provide single number (hot-line) or multi-number speed dialing.
The K-1900-9 is capable of storing 100 telephone numbers in non-volatile E2 memory and will operate on any standard loop start C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station with a standard Touch Tone phone.
When programmed as a multi-number dialer, the K-1900-9 will allow the user to enter a 1 or 2 digit Touch Tone code which will trigger the unit to speed dial one of up to 100 different telephone numbers. When programmed as a single number hot-line dialer, the K-1900-9 will dial a single pre-programmed number when any off-hook condition is detected on the ?PHONE? port. The K-1900-9 can also be used as an alarm dialer, initializing speed dialing from a contact closure.K-1900-9 Applications
- Turn any standard phone into a dedicated 100 number speed dialing phone
- Security phones
- Interactive point of sale displays
- Catalog sales
- Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, airlines, car rentals, etc.
- Alarm dial pagers, etc.
- Programmable as a single number hot-line dialer or a multi-number dialer
- Stores up to (100) 32-digit phone numbers
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Local or remote programmable with a standard Touch Tone phone
- AC power allows installation on nearly any analog line
- Touch Tone dialing with normal or high speed settings
- Increased toll restriction (programmable on/off)
- Ring thru mode allows you to call the phone connected to the dialer
- LED status indicator
- Push button security code override
- Allows 911 dialing
- Single number alarm dialer mode
- Programmable call timer
- Power: 120V AC/13.8C AC, 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 70mm x 36mm x 120mm (2.8 inch x 1.4 inch x 4.7 inch)
- Shipping Weight: .45 kg (1lb)
- Environmental: 0? C to 32? C (32? F to 90? F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- DTMF Dialing Speed: Normal = 120ms on/off, High Speed = 60ms on/off
- Connections: (1) RJ11 jack, (1) RJ11 plug