Replace Dedicated Phone Lines with a Touch Tone Hot-Line Dialer
The K-1900-5 will automatically dial a preprogrammed number, of up to 32 digits, whenever an associated telephone is taken off hook. Using nonvolatile E2 memory, the K-1900-5 is telephone line powered and will operate on any loop start central office line or analog PABX/KSU extension.
The K-1900-5 is easily programmed remotely or locally using a standard Touch Tone phone.
NOTE: This product does not eliminate the possibility of toll fraud! To further protectagainst fraudulent calls, use with a TR-1 Toll Restrictor.
- Security and emergency phones
- Interactive point of sale displays
- Apartment security
- Catalog sales
- Automated Teller Machines (ATM?s)
- Replaces leased ring down circuits
- Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, airlines, car rentals, etc.
- Touch Tone programmable
- Telephone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Ring detection (won?t dial on inbound calls)
- User programmable security code
- Programmable pauses in one and four secondincrements
- Programmable to interrupt user
- Touch Tonedialing to help control fraudulent calls from hand held dialers, etc.
- Programmable dialing speed (normal or fast)
- Can be configured to operate from a contact closure.
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Power: Telephone Line Powered (24V DC 20 mA minimum).
- Environmental: 0? to 32? C (32? to 90? F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity.
- Dimensions: 73.7mm x 53.3 mm x 25.4 mm (2.9 inch x 2.1 inch x 1.0 inch)
- Weight: 85 g (3.0 oz)
- Connection: (1) RJ11 plug, (1) RJ11 jack