Walker WTS-501 (51323.001) Line Test Set
Walker Headset WTS-501
The New WTS-501 Provides all the features required by installers and repair technicians for line testing and temporary communications in the field.
- Integrated circuit voice network provides optimum receive and transmit levels and controlled side tone without drawing excessive current.
- TALK/RING/MONITOR switch conveniently located inside hand grip.
- Switchable tone or pulse dialing. Tone/Pulse switch located on inside of hand grip.
- High impedance monitor will not disturb data, conversations or signaling.
- Polarity Indicator
- Last Number Redial (31 digits maximum)
- 10 number memory storage.
- Memory storage is maintained by 3 Volt Lithium CR 2032 battery.
- 3 position Volume Control for up to 12 dB of gain.
- Protection against excessive voltage, transient ringer signals, and direct connection to most batteries and power supplies.
- Spring loaded reversible belt clip.
- Cloth covered cord equipped with securely anchored strain relief, modular RJ11X plug, and two five-way test clips.
- Spade connector cord included.
- Moisture Resistant
- 2.5 mm Headset Jack. To purchase a compatible headset