50872.001 Walker W6T-500PN-00 Amplifed Telephone Handsets With Touchbar
Walker W6T-500PN Amplifed Telephone Handsets With Touchbar, Speech Network and Armored cable. Help Phone / Kiosk Handset products look like handsets, but are actually self-contained telephones without the dialing function. They are generally used with a separate automatic dialing device or telephone company service. Help Phone/Kiosk Handsets are also known as tip/ring telephones – there is no dial pad in the handset.
Help Phone/Kiosk Handsets are ideal for elevators, building entries, lobbies, and other security applications.
Help Phone/Kiosk Handsets are fully registered and approved by the FCC. They are quick and easy to install. Multiple units may be connected with a separate power supply to form an almost endless variety of stand-alone intercoms or emergency communication links.W6T500PN Feature:
- Built-in amplification and TOUCHSWITCH for easy fingertip control of receiver volume.
- The TOUCHSWITCH technology resets to normal when you hang up.
- Excellent for noisy environments.
- Armored Cable
- Manufacturer Part# 50872.001
- Speech Network: No-Dial Phone for emergency calls and KIOSK applications
- Color: Black