The TeleVoIP Stick™ is a revolutionary communication system that allows the user to access Skype® with their existing phone equipment. With Multi-Link's patented equipment, the user can enjoy new levels of convenience, choice, and control in everyday communications.The TeleVoIP Stick™ blends VoIP access with the user’s current land line (POTS) phone service, thereby optimizing call options without changing normal calling habits. The TeleVoIP Stick has two main components: the Control switch (hardware) and “TeleVoce Connected” software.
The control switch converts analog phones into VoIP phones without losing analog features. The software program runs on the user PC and acts as a “decision engine” which can access either the user’s VoIP provider or the land line. The rules for outbound calling are user-defined.
POTS lifeline in 911 events:TeleVoIP Stick™ Features
One of the major concerns with VoIP technology is the processing of emergency 911 calls. Multi-Link provides a solution with the TeleVoIP Stick™ by bridging the proven PSTN 911 technology while allowing the user to benefit from the cost saving VoIP technology.
The TeleVoIP Stick™ provides the user with land line access in the event of a 911 call, power outage, or service outage. The control switch defaults all calls to the POTS line during these events, ensuring the traditional access to 911 call centers.
TeleVoIP Stick™ Benefits
- Fully interactive GUI
- The TeleVoIP Stick will automatically route 911 calls to your current land line phone services provider
- PSTN fail-over in power outages or network service interruptions
- Transparent VoIP access to standard analog phones
- PC software provides least cost routing capability
- Calling habits remain the same!
- Free call forwarding
- Overcome E911 concerns and objections
- Break away from the PC “softphone” and bring VoIP to existing home phones
- Brings VoIP to mainstream consumers
- Offers best of both worlds— PSTN reliability and E911 access; VoIP savings and features
- Evolving, upgradeable PC platform lets users customize their own personal communication center