Oil Rubbed Bronze Double Gang Entry Phone with L
The E-60 Series entry phones are compact, vandal resistant, telephone line powered speaker phones designed to provide twoway handsfree communication. The E-60's compact size allows it to be mounted in a standard double gang electrical box. The E-60 is available in five different attractive finishes to match your door hardware, light fixtures, etc. Replacement E-60 faceplates (PNL60) can be purchased separately and are available in all five standard finishes.
The E-60s blue LED continually provides light for locating the push button in dark locations, dims to indicate off hook and flashes during incoming ring.
The E-60 entry phones can share a single phone line with house or small business telephones when used with a Viking model C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone controller. The E-60 entry phones can also be connected to an unused analog station port (programmed for ring down) on a phone system or connected directly to a telephone line when used with a Viking model K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 auto dialer.
The E-60 features microphone and speaker volume controls, selectable auto answer for monitoring and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, the E-60 Series is available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). For more information on EWP, see DOD# 859.
- Door or gate communication, business delivery entrances
- Use with a Viking C-200 or C-250 to control one E-60 on a single phone line
- Use with a Viking C-2000B to control 1 to 4 E-60s and door/gate control on a single phone line Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking SLP-1 or SLP-4 and C-2000B Residential, commercial and industrial door security Use with a Viking K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 for automatic speed dialing on telephone lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports
- Use on any analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability .
- Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical double gang midsize wall plate Mounting: Flush mounts in a double gang electrical box (2.25 deep x 3.65 wide x 2.84 tall minimum) or surface mounts in a Viking model VE-5x5 (not included, see DOD# 424) for mounting to a wall, post or VE-GNP Gooseneck Pedestal (EWP recommended)
- Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Black and Satin White
- PNL-60 faceplates: Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes Vandal Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, stainless steel speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws Weather Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-60-SS 304 Stainless Steel faceplate)
- E-60-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Blue LED helps locate the push button, indicate ringing and off-hook Telephone line powered
- Programmable intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring
VE-LIGHT: Optional faceplate light kit for use with the VE-5x5
- Power: Telephone line powered. Minimum 18V DC talk battery voltage with a minimum loop current of 20mA. Loop current may be boosted on low current lines with a Viking model TBB-1B Talk Battery Booster (see DOD# 632).
- Dimensions: Faceplate: 123.8mm x 125.4mm x 4.3mm (4.875 x 4.938 x 0.17), Phone: 72mm x 46mm x 42mm (2.84 x 1.8 x 1.65)
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 kg (1.2 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -34° C to 65° C (-30° F to 150° F)
- Humidity: Standard model: 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity, EWP model: up to 100% humidity
- Speaker Volume: Approximately 62db maximum @ 1m Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS minimum (for auto answer) CPC Disconnect Time: 300ms minimum REN: 0.8A
- Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors