Viking Electronics TMS-6X Six Line Call Sequencer Answer Calls Promptly & Professionally
No matter how small your business, projecting the right image is important. Build your company's image with Viking's six line call sequencer.
In the day mode, the TMS-6X answers calls while your receptionist is busy or on the phone. When answered, your customers will hear your personally recorded business greeting and then places the call on hold. Music on hold can be provided from a radio or any other audio source. For a truly professional image, Viking's DVA-2W Promotion On Hold Announcer can also be added. The TMS-6X holds the caller until you are available to take the call. For multiple receptionists add the SQRG-12 Ring Generator or up to three TMS-RDMA Remote Displays.
In the night mode, the TMS-6X answers all calls, plays a message, and hangs up.Applications
- All Offices where a professional image is important.
- Operator back-up, eliminates ring-no answer.
- Customer service and technical support centers where it is important that all calls be answered in a timely fashion.
- City desk and parts counters with limited personnel to cover incoming calls.
- Multi-line, remote access to audio sources such as church services and radio stations.
- Multi-line, barge-in announcer when used with MDA-KIT *
- Locally or remotely programmable
- 32 seconds of high quality message memory (expandable to 2 minutes with DRAM-1M)
- Day or Night mode operation
- Programmable ring delay
- Music or promotion on hold (DVA-2W) input
- User programmable security code for programming
- Volume adjustable ringer
- Works with loop or ground start lines
- Simple modular installation
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Power: 120V AC / 13.8 V AC 1.25 A UL listed adapter (provided)
- Dimensions: 159 mm x 156 mm x 64 mm (6.25 inch x 6.15 inch x 2.5 inch)
- Weight: 1.81 kg (4 lbs.)
- Connections: (2) RJ25 modular jacks, (2) 3.5 mm audio jack, (1) handset jack, (1) RJ11 SQRG-12 jack
- Sampling Rate: 32 K
- Message Length: 32 seconds, expandable to 2 minutes using DRAM-1M memory expansion kit
- Environmental: 0° to 32° C (32° to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Battery Backup: (1) Ni-MH rechargeable 9V battery included (15 minute memory back-up)