No matter how small your business, projecting the right image is important. Build your company's image with Viking's Two Line Call Sequencer.
In the day mode, the TMS-2 answers calls while you are busy or on another line. After your personally recorded, professional greeting has been announced, the TMS-2 holds the caller until you are available to take the call. Music on hold can be provided from a radio or another audio source. For a truly professional image, A Promotion On Hold Announcer can be added.
In the night mode, the TMS-2 allows your answering machine to answer either line. The LED indicator displays which mode is in use (Day or Night) and indicates which line is on hold. A volume adjustable beep tone and ringer also indicate which line is on hold or ringing. Applications
- Small Offices / Home Offices (SOHO) where a professional image is important.
- Customer service and technical support centers where it is important that all calls be answered in a timely fashion.
- City desk and parts counters with limited personnel to cover incoming calls.
- Locally or remotely programmable
- 16 seconds of high quality message memory
- Non-volatile E2 memory (programming and message will not be lost during power outage)
- Day or Night mode operation
- Volume adjustable ringer and On Hold alert
- Programmable ring delay from 1 to 9
- Music or promotion on hold input
- User programmable security code for programming
- Simple modular installation
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA