|Forward Calls to Any Location, Access PBX Features Remotely, or Provide International Call Back Service|
Viking's RAD-AMP remote access device can be configured as a line extender, a call diverter, or as an international call back device(1). As a line extender, the RAD-AMP gives authorized users remote access to PABX, Centrex, or electronic key system features. In this mode the RAD-AMP provides two levels of security to prevent abuse.
When configured as a call diverter, the RAD-AMP can provide uninterrupted call bridging between two lines. Upon detecting and inbound call, the RAD-AMP will dial a pre-programmed number on a second line and then bridge the two lines together for a nearly transparent transfer.
The RAD-AMP can also be configured as an international call back device when equipped with the optional RAD-INTL software. This allows international callers to use less expensive long distance carriers. In this mode, the RAD-AMP will call back the originating party and then provide dialing through Centrex or Call Transfer features provided by your phone company.
For Data applications, the RAD-1 is required
- Bridging calling zones.
- Utilizing WATS, FX or TIE lines on PABX's and key systems.
- Remote access to system features such as paging and voice mail.
- Remote access to audio sources such as church programs.
- Forward calls while eliminating central office call forwarding charges.
International Call Back(1)
FeaturesProgrammable security code.Remote night switch.Disconnects on CPC, busy, dial tone, call time-out, or manually.Non-volatile memory (No batteries required).Auxiliary contactsCall timer(2)500 millisecond hook switch flash command.(2)Two second disconnect command.(3)Twenty digit phone number memory.(1)Special firmware (RAD-INTL) available for International Call Back (uses Centrex or "Call Transfer" features).Specifications
- Utilize less expensive long distance carriers for international calls
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed power supply (included)
- Dimensions: 133 mm x 130 mm x 38 mm (5.25" x 5.1" x 1.5")
- Shipping Weight: 1.13 Kg (2.5 lbs.)
- Environmental: 0 to 32 C (32 to 90 F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Connections: (2) RJ-11C jacks
- Amplification: Factory set to 3 dB of audio gain