The Walker PTS-500-OP5 Push-to-Signal handsets allow the user to initiate special phone functions such as switching to a 2-way radio. Our Push-to-Signal handsets are designed for durability, comfort, and reliability. The components used are of the highest quality, ensuring their ability to withstand the most demanding of conditions. All Walker products are backed with a two-year limited warranty and are manufactured in the United States.
Walker’s Push-to-Signal handsets are backed by FAA Contracts. Designed with durability on mind the PTS 500 OP5 handsets are hardwired with a 25 foot coil cable that ends in a dual Prong plug. Noise Canceling available for those areas where background noise is very loud.More Information:
- Push-to-Signal (PTS) Initiates radio signal transmission
- The PTS is for radios, FAA, dispatch consoles or where 6-conductor cord is required
- OP5 - 25 Foot coil cord, hardwired with a 6-wire dual prong plug
- CRBN - Carbon Transmitter - 8 Volts DC
- PTS500OP5 Color: 00 Black