Plantronics MS260 Commercial Noise Canceling Microphone Aviation Headset
The Plantronics MS260 commercial aviation headset leverages a proven design to set new standards in comfort and reliability for pilots. The noise-canceling microphone enables clear, uninterrupted communications between pilot and air traffic control. The binaural over-the-head design offers a stable fit for extended wear.Features:
- Clear voice transmission between commercial pilots and air traffic control.
- Hear and be heard with superior audio quality and noise-canceling microphone.
- Over-the-head design delivers all-day wearing comfort.
- Binaural design.
- Improved reception through greater noise occlusion.
- Conveniently portable and easily stowed due to compact design.
- FAA approved.
- Length of Cable: 5.75 ft (1.8 M)
- Connectors: Microphone: Molded, PJ068 or equivalent
- Receiver: Molded, PJ055 or equivalent
- Receiver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dBSPL with an input of 1mW @ 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 100-5000 Hz
- Microphone and Amplifier:
- Type: Noise canceling electret microphone with amplifier
- Frequency Response: 300 to 5000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -28 dBV into 150 ohms with an input of 94 dBSPL @ 1kHz
- Supply Voltage: 8-16 V dc
- Gross Weight: (Headset only) 2.83 oz (80.4 g)
- Gross Weight: (w/cable) 5 oz (143 g)
The clear choice in lightweight with Plantronics MS260 commercial aviation headsets.
Chances are, if youíre a commercial pilot, you often wear a Plantronics headset when you fly. Thatís because Plantronics has been supplying headsets to pilots for more than 40 years. In fact, Plantronics was the first to introduce a lightweight commercial aviation headset back in 1962. Known for superior sound quality and lightweight designs, a Plantronics headset offers quality you can trust ó a fact born out of the FAAís selection of Plantronics as their sole supplier of headsets for air traffic control.
ďIíve worn the MS260 on multiple international flights. I really like it. Itís comfortable and Iím impressed with the productís sound quality ó itís very clear and makes hearing and deciphering every word spoken by ATC, even on international flights, easy.Ē
ó Jeff Linder, 747 Captain