Jabra Noise Guide Table Stand
The Jabra Noise Guide is a portable noise measurement device that signals to people in open plan offices if the noise level is too high, so they can regulate their behavior to support overall group productivity. It’s perfect for anyone who works in an open-plan office and needs to focus, or for those taking lots of calls in noisy environments. The Noise Guide helps create a positive experience for people on both ends of the line.
- Lights up when noise levels rise too high so you can consider moving conversations to a private or quieter room
- Glows green when noise is low, orange when nearing a limit and red when noise is too high
- Customize your maximum noise and working space requirements
- Pre-set for ”Noisy Office” but settings can easily be changed using the software. Standard settings - Green Ear : < 60 dB, Yellow Ear : 60 – 70 dB, Red Ear : > 70 dB.
- Noise Guide unit
- Table Stand
- 8 GB USB key with software
- Power adapter with EU, UK and US plugs
- USB cable to connect the Noise Guide to the power adapter or PC
What's in the Box?