Panamax ITW M8KSU-60 Surge Protector
Towermax M8KSU-60 Surge Protector
TW Linx M8KSU-60 Towermax 8 KSU s a base module for Towermax add-on modules.
The Towermax 8 KSU plugs into the wall via a space saving 8 ft right angle plug.
The 8 AC outlets on the M8KSU-60 are angled to allow transformers to easily connect. 4 are always on, and 4 are switched. This unit uses Surgegate Plus Circuitry which disconnects power in extended over or under voltage situations, and reconnects once the over-voltage has ended.
The ITW Linx M8KSU-60 can handle up to 15A at 1800W of equipment. The response time is less than 1 nanosecond, and it is UL1449 rated at 330V. The spike capacity is 52,000A.Features:
- 4 Diagnostic indicator lights
- 8' Power cord with right angle plug
- EMI/RFI noise filtration: 50db (99.7%)
- Mounting brackets included
- Lifetime manufacturer's product warranty
- Manufacturer's connected equipment warranty: up to $50,000
- SurgeGate Plus circuitry
- Thermal fusing
- Catastrophic surge circuit
- Over/undervoltage voltage protection
- Overvoltage voltage shutoff: 147V ±8V
- Undervoltage voltage shutoff: 87V ±8V
- Single pulse energy dissipation: 1650 Joules
- Peak impulse current: 52,000 A
- Line voltage: 120V (50/60Hz)
- UL 1449 rating: 330V
- Protection modes: L-N, L-G, N-G
- Panamax M8KSU-60