Panamax ITW M4KSU Surge Protector
Towermax 4 KSU Surge Protector
The ITW Linx Towermax 4 KSU, M4KSU, is a base module for Towermax add-on modules. It is intended primarily for the protection of key systems.The ITW Towermax 4 KSU plugs into the wall via a space saving 8 ft right angle plug.
The M4KSU has surgegate plus circuitry, meaning it protects against under and over voltages, even prolonged ones. It also has the protect or disconnect circuit which kicks into play when the surge is too large to handle. The 4 AC outlets are angled to allow transformers to easily connect, all 4 are switched.
The ITW M4KSU can handle up to 15A at 1800W of equipment. The response time is less than 1 nanosecond, and it is UL1449 rated at 330V. The spike capacity is 52,000A.Features:
- Applications: SOHO, PBX or KSU, Routers, Gateways, Servers
- Auto-resetting technology: PTC fuses respond in 1 to 5 nanoseconds
- $50,000 protected equipment warranty, Lifetime product warranty
- Four diagnostic indicator lights, EMI/RFI noise filtration
- Eight foot power cord with right-angle plug
- Dimensions: 9.25"H x 4.25"W x 1.5"D
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- UL 1363 and 1449 approved
- Panamax 4KSU