Tripp Lite IBAR4 Isobar Surge Supressor
Tripp Lite's IBAR4 surge suppressor is designed to protect data and communications equipment against AC transients caused by lightning, electrostatic discharge and ground surges that can enter equipment from the signal lines or chassis groundFeatures:
- Tripp Lite's ISOBAR is the world's #1 selling premium suppressor series with more than 14 million satisfied customers and a safety-tested history of 20+ years
- Robust surge suppression with sine-wave tracking protects against the heaviest of surge conditions, exceeding IEEE category A&B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels less than 35 volts.
- Multi-component suppression circuits combine torroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise from other pieces of connected equipment.
- 4 outlets arranged in two filter banks prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy peripherals are powered off and on.
- Network grade surge suppression rated at 2200 joules / 85,000 amps
- Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets
- Lighted power switch confirms power on/off status
- 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug
- Keyhole mounting tabs allow permanent installation: size in inches 2.5H X 6W X 3.5D
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
- $50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only)