Plantronics EncorePro HW540 Convertible Headset 88828-01
The Plantronics EncorePro 500 headset series is an all-new generation of headsets for customer service centers and offices, designed for the future, and built on experience. Three innovative models deliver greater comfort for all-day wearing, superior noise-canceling for clearer calls, and increased reliability so conversations can continue without worry. And they’ll help you meet the OSHA / Noise at Work regulations.
Complete flexibility means high-performance for every work-style
The all-new Plantronics EncorePro 540 is a quantum leap in convertible headset design. It’s a 3-in-1 headset without compromise – all of the wearing styles are designed with quality and comfort in mind, in a system that is simple to convert but delivers a secure, positive fit and finish. The HW540 shares the advances of the other members of the new family, with high-quality audio, a flexible mic with visual positioning guides, soft ear cushions, and durable-yet-lightweight materials for all-day wearing.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring that representatives stay fresh and engaged.
- The EncorePro 540 is lightest in its class – each of the three wearing styles has a soft foam ear cushion and a balanced boom mic that stays secure for all-day performance.
- The Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and desk phone audio processors and direct connect cables.
- Flexible noise-cancelling boom allows optimal positioning for voice clarity.
- Wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations and reduces listening fatigue, while SoundGuard technology protects from noise spikes, helping to meet OSHA/Noise at Work requirements.
- Designed for the rigors of call-intensive environments, which minimize operational disruptions and costly downtime.
- Laser-welded construction and metal joints are engineered to provide reliability where it matters.