Cortelco 821200-ATA-PAK VoIP
The Cortelco 821200-ATA-PAK fully featured, VoIP Analog Terminal Adaptor, provides a total endpoint solution for interfacing traditional touch tone analog telephones and fax machines to VoIP applications.VoIP ATA 8212 Key Features
More Information: 8212 Brochure
- SIP standardization deployed throughout.
- Two Voice Ports (RJ-11) support traditional analog touch tone telephones (corded or cordless) or fax machines.
- One Network Port (RJ-45) for connecting to broadband digital subscriber line (DSL), cable modem or wireless networks.
- One PC Port (RJ-45) for connecting to a Personal Computer.
- One Line-In Port (RJ-11) for connecting to the PSTN (if available).
- Call switching between VoIP and PSTN calls.
- Supports Caller ID/Name display or block, Hold, Call Waiting/Flash, Call Transfer, Call Forward, in-band/out-of-band/SIP INFO DTMF, Dial Plans, etc.
- Supports 3-way conferencing.
- PSTN line default in case of power failure.