Ameriphone JV35 Amplified Phone for Vision & Hearing Impairment
The Ameriphone Dialogue JV35B amplified telephone is perfect for people with vision & hearing impairment.
- Designed to help people with vision and hearing impairment
- High contrast, jumbo-size buttons with Braille characters make it easy to dial
- Electronic voice calls out each number as it is dialed, so you know you are dialing correctly
- Programmable memory buttons announce the name of the person you are calling
- One-touch programmable emergency buttons with Braille characters
- You can record your own announcements for the number buttons, memory buttons and emergency buttons - using your own voice and language!
- Powerful, adjustable amplification makes calls up to 37 dB.
- Adjustable Tone Selector lets you tailor the amplification for optimum clarity
- Bright ring flasher and adjustable, super-loud 95+ dB ringer tell you when a call is coming in