The pre-terminated ICC 66 Wiring Block
The pre-terminated ICC 66 Wiring Block is made for quick installation of cables, telephone systems, PBX systems, and other low voltage Telecom equipment. This wiring block gives a clear demarcation point between the telephone company and the customer-owned equipment. The integrated connectors decrease installation time and expense by minimizing the steps and materials involved in installation. The block is available in a 8-Port / RJ11 (6P6C) Jack version, a 12-Port / RJ11 (6P4C) version, and a 12-Port / RJ45 (8P8C) Jack version.
- Designed for voice, PBX systems, and low voltage telecom equipment.
- Durable and strong high inmpact flame retardant material.
- Includes 89B mounting bracket for wall mounting.
- Accommodates IC066BC025 66 wiring block bridging Clips.
- Removable highed cover provided.
- Accepts 22~24 AWG.