Replacement "Plantronics Vista M22"
Avaya M12LU/CM Modular Base Headset Amplifier Features:
- Rotary volume control
- Manual operation-lift handset to operate headpiece
- Mute button
- One Touch Operation: Available for the following Telephone models.
- AT&T Definity Callmaster V, VI
- 2420 Series & 302D
- 6416D+M, 6424D+M
- Package includes: a volume control, a mute function, and a 10-foot cord with quick disconnect feature
61642-03 >> KS23822 L26 Avaya M12LUCM Universal Amplifier For Avaya Terminals, Material Code 700414147
- Any Avaya/Lucent Technologies Headpiece
- 6400 Series Voice Terminals
- 8410/8434 Voice Terminals
- 4400-Series MERLIN MAGIX Voice Terminals
NOTE: Manual Operation is a good choice if you plan to use your headset occasionally (e.g., for a few lengthy calls). Manual operation means you must lift the handset in order to use the headset. And you must replace the handset to hang up. AVAYA Headset Compatibility Guide