Push-to-Talk (PTT) handsets address the need for security in environments where background conversations must not be over heard on the telephone. With a Walker PTT handset any conversation can be conducted without the worries of eavesdropping. PTT solutions are also recommended for environments with loud intermittent background noise.
Walker PTTKMEM95 Push-To-Talk handsets have been tested and proven direct replacements for the Lucent STU-III and Motorola STU-III Secure Phones as well as L3 STE Secure Phone. Manufactured using only the highest quality components and workmanship places Walker replacement unit?s miles ahead of the competition.
- Transmitter Type: EM-95 - High Gain Electret
- Output Level: -41 dBV
- Output Impedance: 1000
- Output Minimum (-20 dBV drive): 96 dBSPL
- Input Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Amplitude Limiting: 124 dBSPL
- Receive distortion: less than 5%
- Compatible with hearing aids
- Color: Black
- CAGE: 354C2
- NSN: 5965013975566
- Alternative to NSN: 5810014596431