Push-to-Talk (PTT) handsets address the need for security in environments where background conversations must not be over heard on the telephone. With a Walker PTT handset any conversation can be conducted without the worries of eavesdropping. PTT solutions are also recommended for environments with loud intermittent background noise.
Walker?s PTTKMEM80RP Push-To-Talk handsets have been tested and proven direct replacements for Panasonic telephones. Manufactured using only the highest quality components and workmanship places Walker replacement unit?s miles ahead of the competition.
Note: Requires the telephone to have an industry standard square (K-Style) handset cradle.
- Transmitter Type: EM-80 - Standard Gain Electret
- Polarity: RP - Reverse Polarity
- Output Level: -46 dBV
- Output Impedance: 1000
- Output Minimum (-20 dBV drive): 96 dBSPL
- Input Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Amplitude Limiting: 124 dBSPL
- Receive distortion: less than 5%
- Compatible with hearing aids
- PTTKMEM80RP Color: Black