The Walker PTS-500-NC1-OP5 Push-to-Signal handset allow the user to initiate special phone functions such as switching to a 2-way radio. Our Push-to-Signal handsets are designed for durability, comfort, and reliability. The components used are of the highest quality, ensuring their ability to withstand the most demanding of conditions. All Walker products are backed with a two-year limited warranty and are manufactured in the United States.
Walker’s Push-to-Signal handsets are backed by FAA Contracts. Designed with durability on mind the PTS 500 OP5 handsets are hardwired with a 25 foot coil cable that ends in a dual Prong plug. This handset has a built in Noise Canceling microphone desinged for areas where background noise is very loud.More Information:
- Push-to-Signal (PTS) Initiates radio signal transmission
- The PTS is for radios, FAA, dispatch consoles or where 6-conductor cord is required.
- NC-1: Noise canceling mic, carbon compatible. Reduces background noise by 3 to 4 decibels.
- OP5: 25 Foot coil cord, hardwired with a dual prong plug
- CRBN: Carbon Transmitter - 8 Volts DC
- PTS500NC1OP5 Color: 00 Black