|Plantronics CS50/HL10 wireless office headset system with HL10 automatic handset lifter. To keep up with business, you need to move; you need to stay in touch.|
The Plantronics CS50 Wireless Office Headset System gives you the freedom to:
- Wireless Hands-free Mobility
Plantronics CS50 is the next-generation wireless headset system that lets you take the conversation wherever you need to go. Up to 300 feet.
- DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
DECT uses time division multiple access (TDMA) to transmit radio signals to phones. DECT is designed especially for a smaller area with a large number of users, such as in cities and corporate complexes.
- All-day Freedom and Convenience
Walk and talk for up to 8 hours on the phone without having to recharge your CS50.
- Crystal Clear and Secure Conversations
The CS50 uses digital 900 MHz technology to deliver calls that are clear, private and completely secure.
- Intuitive, Intelligent, Innovative
The CS50’s integrated IntelliStand™ makes wireless mobility as easy as answering the phone—pick up the headset and you pick up the call. And when you’re away from your desk, you're still in touch to think and talk on your feet, either answering or ending a call with the touch of a button.*
- Stylish, Convertible, Comfortable
The CS50 is as stylish as it is comfortable with a customizable, convertible headset that can be worn over the ear or over the head, ensuring all-day wearing comfort. An optional behind-the-head style is also available. Redefining the way you communicate
- Roam up to 300 feet in a typical office environment
- Talk for up to eight hours without recharging
- Fully recharge the headset in less than three hours. 80% recharged in 1.5 hours
- Have clear, private and completely secure conversations
- Answer and end calls when you’re away from your desk with the touch of a button
- Be heard clearly with a noise-canceling microphone
- Quickly mute the microphone with the touch of a button
- Choose between over-the-ear and over-the-head wearing styles.