*** DISCONTINUED ***
The Avaya 8400 SOTA headset adapter allows you to place, answer and end calls without lifting the telephone's handset.
The 8400 Series One Touch Adapter (SOTA) connects into the adjunct port of the Avaya telephones enabling a simple one-touch answer feature for the headset. The adapter comes ready to use with a cord to connect into the adjunct port, an AC adapter for power and a 10' coiled cord to quick disconnect. The 8400 SOTA also features a mute function; receive volume control and Call Clarity (tm) technology for any Avaya Freedom of Choice headset.
There is no longer the option to connect the plug prong adapter: the 8400 has audio circuitry built right in so the Avaya Freedom of Choice headset with the plug prong now connects directly. The 8400 SOTA provides the same audio level of performance as the plug prong adapter so the plug prong is no longer required.
The 8400 SOTA adapter provides enhanced headset connectivity with digital telephones/voice terminals equipped with an adjunct jack.Features:
- One Touch hook switch control with green status indicator
- One Touch microphone mute control with green status indicator
- High quality direct headset interface with receive volume control
- Quick Disconnect allowing user to disconnect the headset from the adapter without having to remove the headset
- Compatible with all of the Avaya Freedom of Choice and Plantronics Headsets with a quick disconnect (QD) connector.
(Telephones/Voice terminals used with Definity Enterprise Communications Server (ECS), Definity Communications System, which include 7400 Series and 8400 Series DCP Sets.) AVAYA Headset Compatibility Guide65672-01 AVAYA Series One Touch Adapter 8400 SOTA One touch answer/end feature, Material Code 700304058